This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you’ll become addicted to it. I warned you.
- 4 chicken breasts approximately 2 lbs.
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Seasoning ingredients:
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Mix all of the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach and place it into a mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella. Massage the spinach with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the chicken pockets. Using toothpicks, secure the stuffing inside.
Full recipe: SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST